I finished the first draft of Chapter 6 today. The last page or so was surprisingly smooth; perhaps I am improving. Now all I need to do is refine my editing/revision process. (I found a few more errors, Thanks to Saskia)
Billy, one of the people I work with, promoted the book on a Facebook group he frequents. This appears to have caused a nice jump in sales over the last couple of days.
Bloodlust: A Gladiator’s Tale is selling fairly well despite the fact that I have not really promoted it. I really need a few more reviews on Amazon though, positive reviews…’
Finally, I am working on getting an ISBN# today, which is a step closer to Print on Demand.